NARRAGANSETT LITTLE LEAGUE
Welcome Ball Players! We are excited to get the season underway. Our traditional kick off is "Opening Day,” which is Saturday, April 27th. We’re planning a fun day for our players and their families. All proceeds from that day will support the Narragansett Little League. We will be raffling off various themed baskets. This is where we need your help.....
We are asking each player to donate from the list below so that we can assemble some fun baskets for the raffle. Donations only need to be between 5-10 dollars. We will have two drop off days at Sprague Park, Friday April 5th and Thursday April 11th from 4:30 – 6:00. If these times do not work for you please email Brandy Paglia at email@example.com to make other arrangements. We appreciate the support from all our baseball families!!!
- T-Ball: Beach Basket Suggestions: Sunglasses, toys, towels, bags, sunscreen, hats, water bottles, bubbles
- Instructional: A Day at the Ball Field Suggestions: Store bought chips, cookies, crackers, cracker jacks, granola bars, Gatorade, water, candy. Bubbles, bug spray, sunscreen, blankets, hats
- Minors: Coffee/Breakfast Suggestions: Gift cards to local coffee shops, hot chocolate, coffee beans, tea, store bought pastries, waffle mix, travel cereal, coffee mugs
- Majors: Family Night Suggestions: Games/cards, movie tickets, DVDs, popcorn, chips, candy, wine, beer, gift certificates (sandwiches, pizza, ice cream)
- Softball: Please choose from any of the basket listed above.